NOTIFIER is pleased to announce that First Command family of products is now available! This Emergency Communications Systems (ECS) solution will enable you to meet or exceed the ECS and Mass Notification needs of small to medium, standalone applications such as churches, warehouses, theaters, military bases or other installations that do not require a networkable solution.
- UL Listed to UL 2572 Communication (Control Units Mass Notification Systems) and UL 864 (emergency voice evacuation for fire).
- Modular design for system flexibility and easy expansion.
- Removable terminal blocks.
- 50 watts of 25V audio power (expandable to 100 watts) RMS.
- 2 amp Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) output, sync generator, or follower for System Sensor, Wheelock or Gentex protocols.
- Optional 70V transformer available for the primary amplifier.
(Note that speaker wiring continues to be supervised in standby, alarm and when background music is playing with this optional transformer installed).
- Eight Command Input Circuits to activate messages 1 to 8:
- CMD1 and CMD2 are field selectable to be activated from 12 or 24 VDC Notification Appliance Circuits (reverse polarity) or contact closures.
- CMD3-CMD8 are activated by contact closures.
- Speaker Circuits.
- Single Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) speaker Circuit
- Two Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) speaker circuits (with optional NFC-50W- 25/70V Audio Amplifier installed).
- Eight Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) speaker circuits (with optional NFC50W-25/70V and NFC-CE6 installed).